Monday, January 31, 2005

Bridal Shower!

I got out of town for a lovely weekend with the ladies, only 1 didn't know we were all coming. We all waited on the guest of honor to arrive with appletinis, lemon drops and cosmos in hand. While her arrival was anticlimactic - no screams from Laura - we could all tell you was touched by us all being there. We enjoyed games that tested our knowledge of Laura as well as Laura's knowledge of Will and our tastes in underwear.

In addition, I was able to enjoy lunch in San Francisco with my mom and sister. The ferry building was gorgeous and it was nice to enjoy a long walk through the city.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Wow!!! How'd you do that?? I noticed the "Ferry Building" was in green ink so I clicked on it and wala(sp?) there was a whole layout about it. Man, I'm impressed!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home